No Bake Cookies: A Delicious Treat That's Ready in Minutes One of the best things about being in the kitchen is that you can create delicious, indulgent treats with minimal effort.
No-bake cookies are a great example of this. They’re easy to make, require no baking time and they’re ready to eat in minutes!
No-bake cookies are made from ingredients like oats, cocoa powder, butter, sugar, and milk. You simply melt these together on the stovetop until thickened and then drop spoonfuls onto wax paper or parchment paper to set. The result is a chewy cookie with an intense chocolate flavor that you won't be able to resist.
The beauty of no-bake cookies is that you can customize them however you want. Add some peanut butter for an extra-rich flavor or stir in chopped nuts for crunchiness. If you're feeling adventurous, try adding dried fruit or shredded coconut for even more texture variety.
Or if your family prefers something sweeter than chocolate chips (or raisins), why not add mini marshmallows? The possibilities do seem endless!
To make no-bake cookies at home all you need is a few simple ingredients and 10 minutes of your time - how easy is that? Here's our favorite recipe:
• 2/3 cup butter
• 2 cups white sugar
• 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/2 cup milk
• 3 cups quick-cooking oats
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Optional mix-ins such as peanut butter chips, chopped nuts or dried fruit instructions:
1) In a medium saucepan over medium heat combine the butter, sugar, and cocoa powder until melted; stirring frequently so it doesn't burn. 2) Gradually stir in the milk until well blended then bring mixture just to boiling - stirring constantly; boil for one minute before removing it from the heat source completely (it will thicken slightly).
3) Quickly add oats and vanilla extract while stirring vigorously; continue stirring until all ingredients are combined evenly then remove from the heat source completely (it will thicken further).
4) Drop spoonfuls onto waxed paper or parchment paper lined baking sheet(s); allow cooling before serving as desired (cookies should firm up within 15 minutes after dropping onto sheets). Enjoy!
5) Store any leftover cookies at room temperature between layers of waxed paper inside the airtight container(s).
6) For best results use fresh ingredients when making no-bake cookies; discard any leftovers after three days have passed since the initial preparation date & time stamp label containers accordingly before storing away safely out of reach from children & pets alike...enjoy!
Vegan no bake cookies are a delicious and easy way to satisfy your sweet tooth without the use of animal products.
These vegan treats can be enjoyed by everyone, regardless of dietary restrictions or preferences. Not only that, but they’re also incredibly simple to make!
With just a few ingredients and minimal effort, you can whip up a batch in no time at all. To start this recipe for vegan no-bake cookies,
1/2 cup of coconut oil (melted)
1/4 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
2 cups rolled oats
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
Optional add-ins include chopped nuts such as almonds or walnuts; shredded coconut; dried fruit like raisins or dates; chia seeds; flaxseeds; sunflower seeds; pumpkin seeds; and chocolate chips.
Begin by combining the melted coconut oil with the peanut butter in a medium bowl until smooth. Then whisk in the honey or maple syrup until fully incorporated into the mixture.
Next, stir in the rolled oats followed by any optional add-ins that you choose to use - feel free to get creative here!
Lastly, mix in the cocoa powder until everything is evenly distributed throughout your cookie dough base.
Once combined thoroughly together it's time to form your vegan no-bake cookies.
Using two spoons (or an ice cream scoop if desired) drop spoonfuls onto parchment paper lined baking sheets about 2 inches apart from one another - these will spread out when cooking so don't overcrowd them on one sheet.
Place each sheet into the freezer for 30 minutes before transferring them into an airtight container where they can store for up to a week in either refrigerator or freezer depending on desired texture preference.
And there you have it – vegan no-bake cookies made quickly and easily with minimal effort required!
Enjoy either right away after freezing them OR store them away for later cravings when needed – either way, they’re sure to satisfy any sweet tooth craving while being dairy-free & plant-based friendly too!